Blue NSX

I finally had some spare time from my busy schedule to finally get some pics of my car after getting some work done to it. I had the Downforce sideskirts(aka Stacy Sideskirts) front lip, DFR wing in Carbon Fiber and their new Rear Diffuser. I also had my rear lip painted matte black to tie in with the diffuser. Also notice, I made the entire area behind the license plate matte black as well. I used vinyl for that part . I removed my light smoke taillight Overlay in favor of keeping the redouts for the turns, and a light smoke tint for the reverse lights. I think I will eventually go with my darker tint for the reverse lamps to completely hide the pinkish look the reverse light housings give off.

Also, I ordered a set of Iforged Aero wheels in 18X8 and 19X10 in the rear. Gunmetal finish with polished lip. History shows I'm partial to 5 spoke wheels . I could have had a slightly deeper lip on both wheels but I wasnt sure if I was going to go with a BBK down the line, so I have that option. For now, I'll run stock brakes and maybe get a set of slotted/cross drilled rotors and have the calipers powdercoated red. For suspension, I'm running Bilstein Shocks with stock springs. I like the drop and ride quality. I also had my nsxr shift knob and shift boot installed.

Overall, I'm happy with the results, so far. Enjoy!

nsx blue paint code
Blue Acura NSX

acura nsx blue book
Acura NSX Photos
 
nsx blue color code

nsx blue paint code

nsx blue color code

nsx blue color code

Blue NSX Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin