MotoGP Rider In The Eyes Sete Gibernau

MotoGP Rider In The Eyes Sete Gibernau
Manuel Gibernau Bultò, better known as Sete Gibernau, had been the closest rival Valentino Rossi. Had decided to retire at the end of 2006 season, Gibernau back again in 2009 but only until mid-season. Why did he decide not to return to motor racing? Then how his opinion about the current MotoGP rider?

Thus the appearance of the current Gibernau.

GPOne Site recently interviewed former Suzuki rider, Honda and Ducati's. Here are some of his quotation.
You left MotoGP in 2009, after racing with the Ducati satellite team, Team Onde 2000. What happened?

"What happened in 2009 was that I was asked to go back racing, but I do not really plan it. There should be two-year project, but after a race is clear that the promises will not be maintained. So I quit. I consider myself really retire after 2006 "

Did you miss the race?

"No, I do not miss anything. I've been lucky in life because it was never a serious injury, and now I am 100% healthy. Not everyone can say this after 12 years of GP racing. I can win races and fight for the championship, and now I have a totally different life. But I am more happy now than before "

So back to 1000cc not make you tempted?

"No. My period has passed, and certainly will not be able to ride as fast as they go up now "
Rossi Gibernau MotoGP 2011 Qatar 2009 Rider Sete Gibernau On the Eyes

Tell us your impression about the current number of riders:

Valentino - "He is great, probably the largest ever, and nobody can take what has been achieved. If he decides to move to Ducati, it's because he needs more motivation. I look forward to Italy goes well. Despite all that happened, I still have tremendous respect for him. Sorry, we had a few confrontations, but I do not hold a grudge. Quite the opposite, actually: when I was a top rider, it was thanks to him. And he respects me so, like with Stoner, defeated the great make you better "

Simoncelli - "I do not really know him"

Dovizioso - "He worked very hard, but he always fought with Stoner, Pedrosa, Valentino and Jorge. It's hard, but if someone survive a few years, there must be a reason why "

Capirossi - "Loris is a good friend. We keep close contact and he came to visit my house with his family. I am a fan before I started racing, then I race with him, and now he is still racing after I quit! This is evidence of extraordinary passion for racing. Racing means a lot of people like Loris "

Lorenzo - "He's got great talent, and one of the most difficult work"

Pedrosa - "He's as well. Unfortunately he has had physical problems, but in terms of his phenomenal talent "

Stoner - "He's very fast at 250, but he falls too much. Now he has learned a lot, and in terms of talent I think he's the best in the single lap "

Spies - "I do not know him, but I hope he's good. America does not have a top MotoGP rider, after Rainey and Schwantz, and I want to see the Americans win the championship again "

Did you ever think about WSBK? Biaggi and a half years older than you, and he has found success there ...

"No. When I decided to quit motor racing, I decided to quit for good. No matter whatever series "

MotoGP Rider In The Eyes Sete Gibernau
Gibernau and Rossi into the limelight when MotoGP Qatar 2009, previously they could not greet each another

MotoGP Rider In The Eyes Sete Gibernau Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin