Arm Pain Attacked Edwards

Senior rider of Monster Yamaha Tech 3 team, Collin Edwards, is very disappointed with the results of the San Marino GP. Edwards, who started in 13th position had fought with the Yamaha team rider Ben Spies to snatch fifth place but eventually slipped back to Edwards at the finish line position 13.

"I struggled in the first round and are very close to Ben Spies in the first ten rounds. Later, severe arm pain attacked me. I can not feel the front brake panel and finally I let my hand move according to his ability," Edwards said on Monday (5 / 9 / 2011) on the sidelines of practice at Misano Circuit after the race.

Arm pain that makes Edwards lost power in front of her arm. His hands were hard to pull the brake pedal, so he had to reduce speed and slipped to back order.

"I did not expect to get a sore arm that bad. I can actually reach a lot of points, but all that desire to be shattered because of the pain. Hopefully I can achieve good results in Aaragon GP in two weeks," Edwards said.

Arm Pain Attacked Edwards Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments: