Karel Abraham sure of Japanese GP return


Karel Abraham is confident he will be fit enough to race in the Japanese Grand Prix after being hospitalised by a crash at Motorland Aragon.

The Czech rider crashed around the second bend of the opening lap, Abraham getting tangled up with his Cardion AB Ducati as they came down and getting struck in the head.

Necessitating a hospital visit, Abraham was later cleared as having a mild concussion and no broken bones, ensuring he should be ready to race at Motegi in two weeks' time.

“Despite the fact that the start is usually one of my biggest weaknesses, this time I started quite well and stayed in the middle of the field,” said Abraham, who had qualified a fine eighth. “Honestly, I cannot tell you what happened before the crash, it all happened too fast.”

“Fortunately, I have nothing broken, only a slight concussion. I'm glad I didn't suffer any serious injury, but I'm disappointed with the way I ended this race weekend. I produced one of my best performances in the qualifying session and made a promising start to the race, but then I crashed. I want to leave behind this race and focus on the upcoming Grand Prix.”

Karel Abraham sure of Japanese GP return Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments: