Bradley Smith renews Tech 3: 2012 Moto2 then MotoGP until 2014


Hervé Poncharal chose as Bradley Smith . The British driver has renewed the contract for the next three years with the team Alps. Smith will race one more season in Moto2 before moving to Team Monster Yamaha Tech 3 MotoGP in two successive seasons, 2013 and 2014.
Poncharal has therefore accepted the request of Bradley Smith wants to stay one more season in Moto2 to try and win the title before moving into the premier class. "I am thrilled to have signed a three-year agreement with the Tech 3 team and I look forward to continue the excellent relationship that we started in 2011, " Smith said.

"I have a fantastic relationship with Herve, with my chief mechanic Tom Jojic, and with all my team, who all have an incredible passion for racing. It 'just the dedication and desire for success that convinced me to renew until 2014. I never had any doubts about my choice. I'm flattered to have attracted the interest of many top teams in Moto2, but the ability to switch to MotoGP in 2013 was too tempting to pass up. It 'hard to imagine that I drive a Yamaha 1000cc in just over a year. It was not easy to decide to stay another season in Moto2, but I think we can fight for the title. " - said the young driver.

The same team has announced the renewal of the contract will run for Xavier Simeon Moto2 next to Bradley Smith. For MotoGP but the French manager is still looking for a driver to place alongside Cal Crutchlow.


Bradley Smith renews Tech 3: 2012 Moto2 then MotoGP until 2014 Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments: